Business Internet Wireless is a reliable point to multi-point fibre-like connection with speeds ranging from 4Mbps to 80Mbps and uncapped service plans at fixed Broadband Internet rates
Business Internet Wireless is coverage dependant. Check the coverage map to see if it's available in your area. Business Internet Wireless coverage radius is 15km.
Standard installation process is for the installers to make an appointment for feasibility and will install during the feasibility if possible. If customers request additional steps such as detailed route maps and surveys in Malls etc additional costs may apply
• Free installation on plans over 24 months.
• Includes a router and static IP address.
• Optional VOIP.
• Speeds of up to 80Mbps.
Whether you are mobilizing a workforce & require a quick set up for multiple sites, or a small business owner who needs a connection for your home office, we have a solution for you.
Business Fibre is the new superfast, reliable way to the Internet. A business requires stable upload and download speeds, scalability, and reliability to pave
the way to the digital era. Vodacom’s Business Fibre plans provide the high-speed, secure fixed line access that your business needs.
Choose from dynamic or static
IP addresses (see next page for definition), uncapped plans, symmetrical uploadand download speeds, and various optional value add-ons such as Microsoft
Office 365, Video conferencing solutions, Connect and additional voice and
hosting services to complete your office connection.
Business Fibre offers wireless connectivity and is fully installed with a router that
includes, USB and telephony ports.
• Free installation on selected plans
• Free LTE while you wait (should waiting apply. Offer valid up to 3 months)
• Free back up over LTE for the duration of the contract
• Speeds of up to 100Mbps
• Symmetrical bandwidths on Vodacom Premium and third-party network service plans
• Dynamic and Static IP addresses
• Voice enabled
• Optional fixed line
Business Connect is an uncapped, uncontended, unshaped,
managed, and business-grade Internet service (with router) over the most feasible of our multiple access mediums. The service is packaged with a FREE wireless interim service that converts to your FREE backup service once the primary access medium is installed and includes a standard SLA with guaranteed availability and up-time. The FREE backup solution is capped at 100GB but can be
upgraded or topped up at standard data rates.
• Uncapped, uncontested and unshaped*
• No AUP/FUP limits, no throttling regardless of bandwidth usage
• Managed service offering a standard SLA
• A Business grade Huawei AR router fully installed
• AR Routers accommodates up to 50 concurrent Wi-Fi sessions
• Upgrade to a higher specification router at an additional charge
• 5 static public IP addresses provisioned by default
• FREE LTE Backup capped at 100GB**
Business LTE (also known as 4G) offers a faster and more efficient data network for small- and medium-sized businesses, and with speeds up to three times faster than 3G, it provides reduced network delay for business activities such as video conferencing and has Voice capabilities.
Work together more efficiently, regardless of location, time, or device.
One Net Business is a leading range of all-in-one cellphone, landline and video-conferencing solutions for your business.
Vodacom One Net Business provides enhanced Unified Communications features and functionality that will integrate your fixed and mobile telephony services and lines, offering a true convergence experience.
Vodacom One Net Business provides a simple solution for companies struggling with the cost and inefficiency of missed phone calls and complex mobile and landline phone systems. Designed for businesses of all sizes, it enables flexible working within a pay-as-you-grow model.
Vodacom's One Net Business services provides all the benefits of:
• Instant messaging and presence
• Video collaboration
• Content sharing through a single platform
• A range of IP phones and soft clients that will enhance the fixed and mobile converged experience