Business Fibre is the new superfast, reliable way to the Internet. A business requires stable upload and download speeds, scalability, and reliability to pave
the way to the digital era. Vodacom’s Business Fibre plans provide the high-speed, secure fixed line access that your business needs.
Choose from dynamic or static
IP addresses (see next page for definition), uncapped plans, symmetrical uploadand download speeds, and various optional value add-ons such as Microsoft
Office 365, Video conferencing solutions, Connect and additional voice and
hosting services to complete your office connection.
Business Fibre offers wireless connectivity and is fully installed with a router that
includes, USB and telephony ports.
• Free installation on selected plans
• Free LTE while you wait (should waiting apply. Offer valid up to 3 months)
• Free back up over LTE for the duration of the contract
• Speeds of up to 100Mbps
• No Fair Usage Policy on data usage
• Symmetrical bandwidths on Vodacom Premium and third-party network service plans
• Dynamic and Static IP addresses
• Voice enabled
• Optional fixed line
*The Business Internet Fibre Openserve SME promotion is currently available for sale to customers on Uncapped (Lite) service plans, valid until 30 September 2022.*
Work together more efficiently, regardless of location, time, or device.
One Net Business is a leading range of all-in-one cellphone, landline and video-conferencing solutions for your business.
Vodacom One Net Business provides enhanced Unified Communications features and functionality that will integrate your fixed and mobile telephony services and lines, offering a true convergence experience.
Vodacom One Net Business provides a simple solution for companies struggling with the cost and inefficiency of missed phone calls and complex mobile and landline phone systems. Designed for businesses of all sizes, it enables flexible working within a pay-as-you-grow model.
Vodacom's One Net Business services provides all the benefits of:
• Instant messaging and presence
• Video collaboration
• Content sharing through a single platform
• A range of IP phones and soft clients that will enhance the fixed and mobile converged experience